Our Industrial Removable Safety Railings have been designed for simple and easy installation and use. Our three brackets: Flush Removable Bracket, Face Removable Bracket, and Floor Mount Removable Bracket, incorporate sized rail sections that can be secured by either a securing pin, or set screw. This removable safety rail gives the protection of a permanent CALOSHA or OSHA compliant industrial safety rail, with the flexibility of removing the safety railing, if necessary. This bracket and railing option is ideal for: mezzanines, loading docks, shipping pits, crowd control, and access control. Our Industrial Removable Safety Railing comes in a powder coated safety yellow, galvanized, or powder coated safety yellow over galvanized finish.
Advantages of the Removable Safety Railing System
- While so many safety rail systems accomplish their objective of fall protection, they can also be impeding for employee’s work. The flexibility provided by EDGE Fall Protection’s removable safety railing allows employees and contractors to be safe, but also get work completed when pallets need to get moved, construction needs to take place, or flatbeds must be unloaded. Our removable guardrail system will be exactly what you need.
- Simplicity is key for us at EDGE Fall Protection. Our brackets are installed quickly and easily into substrates via fasteners, then our sized rail sections (available standard in foot increments) slide into place and are quickly secured.
- Unlike most safety rail systems, EDGE Fall Protection’s removable safety rail is 100% made in the USA and finished with either a hot-dipped galvanized finish or powder coated finish to ensure the highest quality, and the best protection for your employees. In addition, all fabrication of the material is made by American Welding Society certified welders.
Picking the Best Bracket
Our three different brackets allow our customers to pick the best solution for their specific application.
Face Mount Railing Bracket
The Face Mount bracket with our prefabricated handrails are going to work well when mounting on a I-beam, an existing mezzanine platform, or loading docks or leading edges that have an existing steel L bracket that you would prefer not to remove. While this is all a standard product to allow for an effective cost per lineal foot, we can easily customize our powder coated safety yellow or galvanized steel railings to ensure our system works with your application. We can also create extension brackets to extend the receiving slots a few inches and mount to an existing I-beam.
Flush Mount Railing Bracket
The Flush Mount bracket ensures uniform installation without having to measure vertical distances as precisely. Make sure the Flush Mount brackets are spaced appropriately to insert our prefabricated handrail with ease, but your existing leading edge corner allows for simple placement of the bracket while maintaining the benefit of the removable guardrail system.
Floor Mount Railing Bracket
The Floor Mount bracket is best used when utilizing a elevated area that needs periodic removable of the prefabricated handrails or when using our steel guardrail system for limiting access. Plenty of locations need a removable guardrail system just to ensure employees are not accessing dangerous areas, but material needs to travel through these areas in certain instances. The Floor Mount Bracket may be perfect for guarding brake presses, laser cutters, powder coating lines, conveyor belts, or any number of other manufacturing equipment. You can read more about our floor mounted railings here.
Remember to incorporate our Pit Rail Removable Safety Railing with one of our Safety gates: Vertical Mezzanine Safety Gate, Horiztonal Mezzanine Safety Gate, Pallet Gate, Self-closing Safety Gate, or our Industrial Loading Dock Gate!
Industrial Removable Safety Railing Specification
Permanent Fall Protection Guardrail System: Provide Permanent Guardrail System by EDGE Fall Protection LLC located in Minneapolis, MN. E-mail: info@EDGEfallprotection.com. TF/F: 844-314-1374. Website: www.edgefallprotection.com. System is a removable or fixed pedestrian egress barrier system, including pipe railings, uprights, mounts, accessories and fittings in the configuration and locations indicated on the Drawings.
- Product: Permanent Guardrail System.
- System top and mid rail provided in accordance with OSHA Standards – 29 CFR 1910.23 (a)(2).
- Structural Load: 200 lb (90.7 kg), minimum, in any direction to all components in accordance with OSHA Regulation 29 CFR 1926.502.
- Height: 42 inches (1067 mm), and 48 inches (1219 mm).
- Railings: 1-5/8 inch (41 mm) O.D. hot rolled pickled electric weld tubing, free of sharp edges and snag points.
- Mounting Bases: Available as single and double post mounts.
- Face mount, removable.
- Flush mount, removable.
- Floor mount, removable.
- Floor mount, permanent.
- Receiver Posts: Provided with a positive pin locking system securing railing into mounting plates. Receiver posts shall have drain holes.
- Rail Accessories:
- Toe Board Brackets.
- Securing Pins: 1010 carbon steel, zinc plated and yellow chromate dipped. Pins shall consist of collared pin and latch that connects to lynch pin.
RELATED TOPICS: removable safety rail, removable safety railing, safety rail systems, industrial removable safety railing, prefabricated handrails, galvanized steel railings,