Our Floor Mounted Safety Railing is an excellent metal railing system that installs quickly and at a low cost per lineal foot. Perfect for guarding and restriction access or as a OSHA compliant fall protection solution at loading docks, mezzanines, or other elevated platforms.
Floor Mounted Metal Railing Systems Advantages
- All of our Floor Mounted Metal railings are prefabricated handrails, meaning that your order can be quickly filled and shipped. Prefabricated metal railing sizes are available in one foot increments from 2′ – 10′ length, meaning we will quickly get you EXACTLY what you need without the costs associated with a custom guardrail. Standard as a powder coated safety yellow, but hot-dipped galvanized railings can quickly be made per the customer’s request.
- No fittings, pipe cutting, or onsite modifications required!
- Like all of our other products, our permanent metal railings are 100% made in the USA and fabricated by American Welding Society Certified welders to provide the highest quality metal railing system on the market.
- Our Floor Mounted Industrial railing system is OSHA compliant to keep your employees safe and secure when working at elevations.
- In addition to acting as a fall protection solution, our floor mounted metal railing systems can be used as a protective railing around equipment or a barrier rail to prevent or limit access. (Also see our Kwik rail product.)
Permanent Metal Railing Installation
Since our permanent metal railing system is a prefabricated handrail, it allows it to be installed quickly and easily!
- Place our permanent metal railing system in an upright position. While another person holds the metal railing upright, mark the location of the (4) pre-drilled holes in the substrate.
- Once the holes have been marked, use an appropriate tool and bit to penetrate the substrate to prepare it for the anchor bolts.
- Place the steel guardrail back in the upright position and use 1/2″ Anchor bolts to secure the steel guardrail into place. That’s it!
Our Permanent Floor Mounted Safety Railing Systems installs quickly and easily without any cutting of pipe making installation faster, simpler, and at a lower cost per lineal foot than modular systems!
Focus Keywords: steel guardrail, prefabricated handrail, metal railing, safety railing system, prefabricated metal railing, protective railing, barrier rail,