EDGE Fall Protection works diligently to ensure worker safety from heights, but also protecting material and personnel from safety concerns within manufacturing facilities. OSHA estimates there are over a half Million accidents involving powered industrial trucks a year! Our steel forklift guardrail system is designed to within-stand impacts up to 13,000 pounds at 5mph. This means that your employees will be safe in the event of truck or forklift misuse or negligence.
Steel Forklift Guardrail Design
- Standard 18″Single-high or 42″ Double-high versions available
- Bolted or Lift-out versions available
- Rails constructed of 3 ribbed, corrugated, 11 gauge steel
- Rails are 14″ high x 2 ½” deep
- Rails lengths available in 1 foot increments from 1 to 10 feet
- Posts are constructed of 4″ x 4″ x ¼” wall structural steel tube, welded to a 10″ x 10″ base plate.
- Each rail end is mounted to a post with a 3-bolt connection, rail bolts are included
- Rail end plates are “slotted” for uneven floors
- Anchors, anchor bolts, and plated steel post caps included
While your employees are obviously your most important asset, facilities, materials, and equipment are almost always the second most valuable asset in a business. Besides protecting employees and contractors from dangerous accidents related to powered industrial vehicles, our Forklift Guardrail protects against expensive damage to equipment. User error happens, but by placing our Forklift Guardrail in your manufacturing facility, you’re ensuring asset protection when it’s most important.
We have a variety of different Forklift Guardrail options, but when if your’re looking for a product that isn’t in danger of being hit by a vehicle but still needs to limit access, or protection against fall hazards for your employees, check out our permanent or removable industrial guardrail systems. We have a variety of options, depending on your needs, that are durable and come at a low cost per lineal foot. Give EDGE Fall Protection a call and we can steer you in the right direction! 844-314-1374